ITBM Group is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-quality products and support services to government and commercial customer base. Organized into five company divisions, it provides engineering & installation, operation & maintenance, logistics supply & delivery, base support services, general construction, IT & telecommunications, healthcare and linguistics services and solutions with the ability to provide in any part of the world on a hostile, war and a post war environment.
We are looking for a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing business as a Procurement Assistant.
- Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Type: Regular Full-Time
- Generates RFQ/RFQ packages for various procurement requirements;
- Identifies Supplier/Vendors and produces source lists;
- Prepares Project Proposals/Cost Estimates/Request for Quotes/Request for Proposals etc;
- Estimates and establishes cost parameters and budgets for purchases;
- Maintains records of purchases, pricing, and other important data;
- Reviews and analyzes all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options;
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies;
- Negotiates the best deal for pricing and supply contracts;
- Ensures that the products and supplies are high quality;
- Maintains and updates list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development;
- Initiates regular procurement planning meetings;
- Ensure all contracts and contractual terms are respected by supplier and ITBM LLC and respect local contractual standards;
- Remain informed, on an ongoing basis, about current and changing procurement policy to ensure that current and future procurement processes are up to date;
- Records and Tracks key procurement information for business development unit;
- Maintain procurement tracking log and associated database or other tracking tools to ensure follow-up and analysis is updated on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Engage with other team members for the development and regular updating of procurement plans for each project, while concurrently planning quarterly procurement planning outlines for resource planning;
- Willingness to travel when required;
Education and Experience:
- BA degree in a relevant field, masters preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience setting up and managing procurement systems with supervisory responsibilities;
- A demonstrated attention to detail, following procedures, meeting deadlines and working and problem-solving independently and cooperatively;
- Excellent negotiation and representation skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, prioritization and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written English skills required;
- Strong attention to detail and customer service;
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently;
If you meet the requirements APPLY HERE https://bit.ly/2Fa8rqW
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.