The PPC Specialist is responsible to create & execute pay-per-click campaigns (mainly in Google Ads) for clients and help them get more Sales Qualified Leads & Sales.
A successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Google Ads’ system of tools and is a team player but able to work independently. The PPC Specialist reports to the Director of SEO.
Most of our clients are based in the USA, UK, and Switzerland. So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels (mainly Google Ads & Facebook A.M.)
- Oversee existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them
- Analyze trends and make data-driven decisions
- Work closely with the content team to write high-performing ad copies
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem-solving techniques to continually test, track and improve conversion rates & ad performance.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaign
- Work with data, analyzing trends and results
- Present data and reports to internal stakeholders as well as clients
- 2+ years of proven experience in Google Ads
- 1+ year of proven experience in Facebook Audience Manager
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
- A strong understanding of PPC best practices
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and reporting of results and meaningful patterns and insights
- Strong knowledge of tracking & reporting
- Familiar with Google Data Studio
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Sheets & Slides
- Excellent relationship-building skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills (In English)
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent & results-oriented
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Continued Career Progression
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from home
- Holiday Shut-down
- Yearly Social Events
- Flexible Breaks
- Paid time off
- Office Environment
Manaferra is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Deadline: May 21, 2021
How to apply: Please fill out the application form on https://www.manaferra.com/jobs/ppc-specialist-part-time/
Be creative and standout 🙂