We are a leading organisation for the implementation of international development projects. We promote inclusive economic, social and ecological development to make an effective contribution towards sustainable and widespread prosperity in developing and emerging economies.
Swisscontact is represented in 38 countries with over 1200 employees. The foundation is headquartered in Zurich, Swit zerland.
Our goal is to become a leading organisation in the use of technology to support our projects, donors, partners, beneficiar ies and employees. To complement our Technology team, we are looking in one of our offices in Kyiv, Pristina, Tirana or Zurich, for a
Power Platform Developer 80%-100%
Job entry: Immediately or by arrangement
Contract duration: permanent employment
- Conceptualize, develop and roll-out state-of-the-art solutions in Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) and on the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents) in the areas of Donor & Partner Management, Project Management, Finance and Administration
- Proactively partner with and consult business users on how to digitalize both their business and support processes in Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Cooperate with and support our technology team members in common projects and activities
- Promote widespread adoption of the Power Platform usage, train the users and build the community
- University of applied sciences degree in the fields of information technology, computer science or equivalent higher technical education
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with the development, implementation and maintenance of the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate / Power Apps / Power Virtual Agents)
- Good understanding of and/or interest in the optimization of business processes in the areas of Donor & Partner Management, Project Management, Finance and Administration
- Process-oriented and structured thinking with the joy to analyse and independently resolve complex problems in a customer-focused manner
- Proactive, independent, and solution-oriented approach and resilience
- Business proficiency in English (written & spoken), German speaking is an advantage
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas and references.
Please apply exclusively via the online application portal.
For further information please visit www.swisscontact.org.