As part of Solaborate’s in-house pen testing team, you will be contributing to enhanced security posture of applications we develop by testing through various techniques to confirm whether known and unknown weaknesses exist in them. It is your responsibility to understand the context in which these applications are used and use your knowledge to compose attack vectors that challenge the confidentiality, integrity and availability of such applications.
Essential Duties And Tasks
- Work with Development and Test teams to perform penetration tests, manual and automated vulnerability assessment scans, risk and threat analysis, code reviews, and assist with remediation.
- Identify and report vulnerabilities in applications and their supporting infrastructure, and research threat and attack vectors that impact our applications.
- Perform continuous penetration testing and code reviews.
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests.Work with the Software Development, IT operations and Information Security Teams to ensure applications are not only secure by design, but also throughout execution and evolution, with focus on company goals, strategy, process interdependencies, etc.
- Work with external parties in penetration testing engagements on Solaborate infrastructure/applications to prepare, guide, provide feedback and recommend a course of action to remediate their findings.Ensures the security of the code for software products developed for our customers follows best practices and internal guidelines.
- Continually review and understand new industry security threats and associated technologies. Maintain knowledge of OWASP TOP 10 Web Application Security Risks, Mitre Att&ck and other relevant application security standards and best practices.
- Deliver technical documented reports on test findings.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with various testing tools BurpSuite, OWASP ZAP, Kali Linux, Wireshark.Experience testing web-based APIs (i.e. REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of CVSS v3.0 rating and can accurately assess vulnerabilities based on the principal characteristics of a vulnerabilityMust have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in penetration testing.
- We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Very Competitive Salary compared to Kosovo marketGreat Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today!
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.