The Outreach Manager is responsible for the performance, strategy, growth, and alignment of the outreach team he/she manages. Your role is to build and maintain a strong relationship with your team members, meet the goals and timelines of the link-building strategy, as well as identify new link-building tactics.
A successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of link-building strategies and tactics, and backlink building tools, and is a team player but able to work independently. The Outreach Manager reports to the Director of SEO.
Most of our clients are based in the USA, UK, and Switzerland. So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Coordinate with Account Managers & the Director of SEO to translate business objectives and goals into tangible link-building campaigns.
- Use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and others to audit and discover backlink issues and opportunities.
- Develop new outreach tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire backlinks for clients in the legal vertical.
- Ensure the outreach team is constantly meeting client objectives.
- Ensure high efficiency of processes & tools used by the outreach team to deliver maximum results
- Strategize, build, execute, analyze, and report on link-building initiatives and campaigns for clients
- OM is responsible for making sure outreach documents and workflow are implemented constantly
- Continual analysis and reporting of metrics both at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO-specific tools, and/or a CRM (if applicable).
- Internal process creation and documentation to improve link-building offering & efficiency.
- Undertake link building strategies
- Other outreach requests may be assigned
- 4+years of proven experience executing successful backlink campaigns at scale
- Ability to stay in scope and on schedule for project milestones
- Expert knowledge of link-building best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Slides/Analytics/Search Console & Ahrefs
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In English)
- Leadership, Management & Communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent & results-oriented
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Continued Career Progression
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from home
- Holiday Shut-down
- Yearly Social Events
- Flexible Breaks
- Paid time off
- Office Environment
Manaferra is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Deadline: May 21, 2021
How to apply: Please fill out the application form on https://www.manaferra.com/jobs/outreach-manager/
Be creative and standout 🙂