Mikkena wants to reach people who could be the new stars of our company! We're dedicated to assisting you in finding your dream job!
Tittle: Network Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Responsible for the implementation of approved network architecture and designs.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment, including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS, and DHCP.
- Assists in the development and documentation of technical standards and implements approved methods of procedure.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a mentor to junior staff.
- Knows, understands, and follows company policy.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one (1) year of network engineering experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with Cisco and/or Juniper.
- Minimum one (1) year of Data network experience.
- Must be able to work with EU and US working hours.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Intermediate knowledge of related industry specifications and standards IEEE, ANSI, bridging, switching, routing, ethernet, and transport technologies and protocols.
- Experience with network design, network architecture, protocols, and network topology
- Efficient knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model
- Intermediate knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the current operations
- Basic network devices and basic network appliances
- Experience with network designing software, such as Visio
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA or CCNP) Equivalent
- Industry and vendor-specific certifications and training (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry products and services
Life at Mikkena
Great connections start with great people. From engineers and project managers at Mikkena, we want the best new talent to help our business develop and grow. If our culture, diverse workforce and benefits sound like a good fit, then start your Mikkena journey today.
What will make your Mikkena journey look like?
Innovation only happens when staff are encouraged, inspired, and have room for their ideas to grow. We challenge our teams with Innovation & idea Days, support our diverse group through flexible working and encourage collaboration and authenticity in all we do.
Be seen. Be heard. Be you.
Diversity isn’t just who you hire: it’s how you hire, how you lead, and how you build understanding and awareness. At Mikkena, diversity is part of our DNA. We’re evolving our working and recruiting practices to make Mikkena a welcoming, safe and pioneering place for people of all genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
For more, please visit: https://mikkena.com