- Job Title: Network Administrator Specialist
- Location: Information Technology Department
- Open Date: 05.08.2020
- Closing Date: 19.08.2020
- Language Requirements: English
We’re looking for experienced network administrator who can work in a fast-placed, high tech environment. Primarily be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and monitoring network equipment. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to translate our bank business needs into new high-quality IT systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and operates network hardware, software and operating systems, including the installation, test, management, and maintenance of network systems.
- Monitors performance and maintains security levels of the network.
- Independently completes assigned projects and maintain awareness to any network issues requiring attention
- Implements, supports and maintains networking and telecommunication systems as well as diagnoses, analyses, and resolves network and security issues (i.e. upgrades, patches, back-ups, permission levels etc.)
- Stays up to date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Performs all job duties and maintain compliance with all banking acts, laws and regulations applicable to your job function.
- Supports the development and quality assurance team during implementation and testing phase.
- Supports in technical go-live of new functionalities.
- Contributes to functional documentation and operational concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related IT field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in network administration.
- Very good knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure.
- Experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Very good at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation.
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working.
- Certification in networking is an advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via this link: https://bkt-ks.com/bkt/burimet-njerezore/mundesi-punesimi/.
For any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.