Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Caritas Switzerland (CACH) Country Office for Kosovo is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate for the position of a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (starting date 1 September 2020).
The Project “Sustainable and Inclusive Rural Economic Development (SIRED)” aims to reduce poverty and exclusion in rural areas of Kosovo thanks to more sustainable and inclusive market systems. The project is based on the Market Systems Development (MSD) approach and has a special focus towards inclusion of women and marginalized people.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator will be engaged in the SIRED Project implementation under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. The M&E Coordinator will be responsible for developing M&E tools and implementing the same, based on the MSD approach and the DCED standard.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop M&E tools and related data bases, suitable for the project SIRED, in cooperation with the project manager and the country director;
- Provide capacity development to the SIRED team (and possibly other CACH projects) in using the tools, data collection, data storage, processing and interpretation;
- Conduct regular field visits and data collection for the SIRED project;
- Review indicators and results chain of the project and make necessary amendments, as needed;
- Support the project manager and the country director in preparing evaluations and processing lessons learned;
- To provide capacity development in the area of M&E to partner organizations, as requested and needed;
- Develop and ensure maintenance of project data bases (including data entry, validation, merging, cleaning and storage)
- To support the project manager to prepare regular semester and annual reports;
- Contribute and exchange updates and analysis materials with the SIRED project team and Caritas Switzerland Country Office and Head Office;
- Any additional tasks related to M&E, as instructed by the project manager or the country director.
- Master’s degree in social sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Development Studies or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development donor funded projects, implemented by national/international NGOs
- Experience with projects that use a Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) and/or Market Systems Development (MSD) approach is desired;
- Familiarity with the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED) impact measurement standards are preferred;
- Experience in collaborating and working with both private and public sectors;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports and proven skills especially in MIS using data base software;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian (in written and spoken); knowledge of Serbian is an asset;
- Very good computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Team- and service-oriented attitude, high level of flexibility, highly self-motivated and able to work independently, diligently and reliably;
- Readiness for regular field visits;
- A valid driving license (B1).
Send your application latest by 26 July 2020 via email to email@example.com indicating “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator” in the subject line.
Please provide (in English) a:
- Motivation Letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with details of your qualifications, experience, present position and remuneration, earliest date of availability,
- Emails addresses, contacts info and job position of three referees.
Qualified candidates from non-majority communities are especially encouraged to apply!
Note that applications without Motivation Letter or CV may not be considered for shortlisting!