Varus is one of the first private companies in Macedonia for wholesale of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, reagents, laboratory supplies, laboratory equipment and medical devices, founded in 1990 in order to meet the customer needs.
The first attempts were based on the exclusive representation of the globally oldest chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing company Merck KGaA, Germany for the territory of the Republic of Macedonia in the field of chemicals, reagents, laboratory supplies, equipment and medical devices. Since 1995, Varus actively promotes, sells and distributes the Merck’s pharmaceutical portfolio.
Nowadays, Varus acts on the geographical region of Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo. Through careful market research, analysis of the opportunities and constraints, our company continues to deliver services and products that exceed the customers’ expectations.
Our work has been driven by the innovations and discoveries of the Life Sciences. We contribute to their advancement by smart and creative application of the products and solutions with a benefit of the people and the environment. Passionate about new knowledge and longing for partnerships and cooperation that lead to improve the quality of life.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Workplace: Medical representative in Prishtina
Sector: Department of Marketing and Sales - drugs
Short content of work tasks:
Marketing and sales of General Medicine-Merck and Bionika preparations, visits to general practitioners, internists, specialists and pharmacists. Achieving and overtaking planned sales through sales techniques, discounts and building long-term customer relationships
Required job qualifications:
- Completed higher vocational education for medical sciences;
- Driving license B category;
- knowledge of English;
- knowledge of computer programs in MS Office, ability to present, communication skills and teamwork.
Description of work tasks:
- Achieving and overtaking the sales plan
- Segmenting customers into groups A, B and C and organization by revenue and potential
- Fulfillment of the plan for visits according to pre-made routes
- Finding new customers
- Building long-term relationships with customers
- Taking into consideration the requirements and managing customer complaints
- Constant product education and sales improvement skills
- Increasing the time spent with customers, especially those of high category
- Preparation and maintenance of presentations for existing and new products to customers
- Actively participate in team meetings marketing and sale of drugs
- Providing important market, product and competitor information on the market
- Making presentations at the discretion of the Manager
- Ensuring smooth cooperation with pharmacies through bargaining and regular contact with pharmacies to provide larger orders
- Creating weekly written reports in CRM and regularly updating data in CRM
- Regular monitoring of your email adresa
- Planning every day, month and year
- Performing other tasks assigned by the Manager of Marketing and Sales
Responsibility for the work:
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of efficiency of marketing and selling drugs.
- Responsible for applying the Organizational Rules and Principles
- Responsible for the legal operation and ethical behavior
- Responsible for his work to the Marketing and Sales Manager
Please send your CV to the following e-mail: