Sharrcem, a TITAN Group company has an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. The primary scope of this role is to coordinate and monitor the maintenance and repair of various types of plant equipment and maximize equipment availability using efficient and proactive preventative maintenance programs. This position ensures compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for safe, environmentally sound maintenance activities.
- Perform the appropriate plant equipment inspections, repairs and preventative maintenance ensuring completion of work in a timely and correct manner and compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Inspect the operation of mechanical installations, manage weekly preventive maintenance in collaboration with Methods and Production department to achieve uninterrupted operation and supervise installations and machinery upgrades and improvements.
- Maintain and update machinery maintenance records, feedback to Methods Department.
- Develop, train and motivate subordinates or colleagues to ensure a productive work environment and high levels of efficiency and satisfaction.
- Participate, in cooperation with his/her supervisor, in the selection of the work performed by contractors ensuring more efficient and cost-effective execution of work.
- Always maintain safe and clean work area; Ensure workplace safety through implementation, adherence and enforcement of company business standards, as well as safety and development programs; Plan, coordinate and ensure safe operation of subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Mechanical Engineering or related field / Preferably MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of mechanical repair and maintenance experience in a plant or industrial environment
- Experience with preventive maintenance and maintenance management of mechanical equipment related to cement or similar facilities preferred.
- Proficient planning, organization and time-management abilities; Must be capable of handling numerous projects concurrently.
- Proactive attitude toward solving problems.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties in a collaborative, positive manner, representing the company’s interests.
- Safety-minded and team-oriented attitude.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, AutoCAD (any other design software), ERP software (Coswin or SAP) is an advantage.
- Fluent in Albanian and English (oral and written)
For any problem you may face during the aplication process, please feel free to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org