FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
MARKETING MANAGER Head Office – Pristina
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in product development, through increased Digital Channels/Sales drafting and implementing Marketing Strategies and Plans. S/he will ensure high Customer Experience quality, organize and lead Digital and direct marketing by supporting sales.
Marketing Manager has to develop and successfully execute marketing campaigns and marketing activities to support the growth and expansion of FINCA Kosovo products, services and increase clients base.
- Develop Digital Marketing channels and increase Digital Leads and Digital Sales Develop/improve marketing department policies and procedures;
- Implement annual marketing plan and annual budget, ensure that all tasks and activities are met in proper and timely manner;
- Plan, develop and implement strategic design of marketing initiatives and identify appropriate markets;
- Research relevant issues, solicit input from appropriate sources, conduct strategic analyses, propse and implement solutions and initiatives;
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recomandations and conclusions;
- Responsible for driving social media, website and search strategy;
- Provide creative marketing ideas and effectively manage relations with marketing agencies; Support the maintenance and development of FINCA Kosovo website;
- Coordinate and manage events such as fairs, events, charity events and seminars to ensure great customer experience, while working to convert activities into sales opporunities;
- Create marketing materials for our website and other platforms; Manages Customer Complaints;
- Performing other duties when needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related area - Master’s degree in marketing Preferred;
- Management experience (minimum 2 years );
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software and in Digital Channels;
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Albanian and English ;
Please fill in the application online at the web site: www.fincakosovo.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is until 28.10.2020