Alta Pharmaceuticals is a modern company with sustainable upward development in the pharmaceutical sector, with knowledge and experience in wholesale of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics, one of the leading distributors of medical products on the wholesale and retail market in Bulgaria.
Alta Pharmaceuticals Ltd. was founded in 2007 with business activity related to import of medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements, medical cosmetics, as well as their distribution to pharmacies and wholesalers of medicines. The company also performs activities related to the analysis of the medicinal products market and the pharmaceutical sector. The company have over 67 pharmacies and five Warehouse for drugs located in Bulgaria and Macedonia. In connection with the expansion of the business we are opening a new warehouse in Kosovo – Pristina for that we are looking for:
Magister pharmacist- Medical warehouse manager
- Overall organization and management of the activities of the warehouse
- Manage the medical trading authorization according to the requirements;
- Maintain the system for medical sales in compliance with the legal requirement;
- Responsible Master Pharmacist including for the warehouse for medical products;
- Support Safety and quality Manager for the system of medical gases production;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Participating and assisting of the responsible pharmacist in the activities of the warehouse
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
Requirements to candidate:
- University Diploma – Master’s degree in Pharmacy;
- Very good computer literacy – MS Office;
- Business command of English (written and spoken);
- Team player, responsible, reliable, easy learning;
- Good working conditions in an international company;
- Work in a modern and pleasant environment with a motivated team;
- Excellent starting salary and bonus system, tied to the achieved results;
- Permanent employment contract with a correct employer, complying with all the requirements of the labor legislation
- Additional training to support professional development
- Flexible working hours;
- High quality workwear;
- Opportunity for long-term professional development.
If you would like to join our team, you are kindly asked to send your CV in English and a recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality according to GDPR.