IPKO is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring efficient operation of warehouses and transport.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
Responsibilities for Logistics Manager
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Create and manage budgets
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Monitors and ensures that the process of receiving and delivering goods to / from the warehouse is in accordance with company regulations
- Coordinates and monitors the inventory counting process
- Monitors and coordinates the asset write-off process, as well as implementation and reporting regarding write-off policy.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the logistics unit
- Monitors fleet management ensuring efficiency and takes care of process optimization
- Monitors and ensures efficient operation of the field testing equipment (CPE)
- EnsureManage and develop logistics staff
- Manages all operations adhere to laws and guidelines requirements.
Qualifications for Logistics Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Fluent in English Language
Working place: Prishtina
Deadline for application is April 30, 2022