As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Working under difficult conditions, GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Project “Fit for Jobs”, is searching for following:
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
For logistical support for the job fairs in Gjakova and Ferizaj
SHORT PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION:
The German Government through German Development Cooperation (GIZ) project Fit for Jobs aims to increase employment of Kosovar youth by improving the quality and labour market orientation of vocational education and training, career guidance, and active labour market measures and job search services.
Purpose of the assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to support with the organizaton of two job fairs on municipal level which will take place in Gjakova and Ferizaj. The contractor will logistically prepare and support the Fit for Jobs project in the organization of the Job Fairs in cooperation with the municipalities and local stakeholders
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Installation of fair/exhibition stands. Preferable via OCTANORM system or any other exhibition stand construction system. The provision of up to 50 booths per fair is foreseen.
- Additional logistical tasks and communication with exhibitors prior to the event 3. Printing of promotional materials & installation of promotional materials
- Mobile catering / food services
- Internet Services & Broadcast on social media
- Opening Event Logistical Preparation
Note: If restrictions are introduced to combat coronavirus/COVID-19, GIZ and the contractor are obliged to make adjustments to their contractual services to reflect the changed circumstances.
REQUIREMENTS - The interested service providers are invited to submit the application that should contain following:
- Proof of service provider`s legal status (registration and/or certification documentation), company or institution details (name, postal address bank information etc.)
- CV of proposed staff (event manager) including references of similar tasks
Interested companies are invited to submit their electronic application in English language to the deadline for submitting the application is 11.04.2022 at 15:00, via email at: XK_Quotation@giz.de titled/labeled as “83406109 – Job Fair in Gjakova, Ferizaj”.
Please note that:
- Applications must be submitted in pdf format.
- The size of emails for your call for expression of interest is limited to 30 MB. In case the quotations exceed the maximum data size, quotation documents must be sent via filetransfer.giz.de
- You should use the reference number 83406109 on the subject line, otherwise we cannot consider your offer.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified!