FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
Head Office – Prishtina
- The Legal Manager shall handle the legal litigations of FINCA Kosovo.
- Represents FINCA Kosovo at the courts, enforcement, labor and other procedures in all thecourts of Kosovo;
- Researches and prepares the case and all legal documents for the litigations; Maintains and updates the legal department database;
- Provides legal advice on pledge and mortgages; Provides legal advice on legal issues;
- In collaboration with Legal Department ensures FINCA Kosovo compliance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree in Law, bar exam is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of experience of active representation in courts;
- Knowledge of Kosovo finance sector and legal framework governing finance sector; Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
- B category driving license.
- Fluent in Albanian, English knowledge an advantage.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through website www.fincakosovo.org . The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is until 28/10/2020.