Integrated Water Resources Management in Kosovo
Job Advertisement for
Three (3) Junior Water Professionals
for the Ministry of Environment, Spatial Planning, and Infrastructure
For the needs of the “Integrated Water Resources Management in Kosovo” Program, co-funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), and Government of Kosovo (GoK), Skat Consulting Ltd. Branch in Kosovo is announcing the position of three (3) Junior Water Professionals.
- Water Projects Coordination Professional
- Dam Operation and Safety Management Professional
- Sediment and Flood Risk Management Professional
Interested candidates need to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to comprise the following documents/information (in English):
- Cover letter (summarizing qualifications and relevance for the position vis-à-vis requirements);
- Most updated professional CV; and
- Contacts of at least two persons for reference checking purposes.
The deadline for submission of applications is May 6, 2022, at 16:30h CEST.
Detailed Terms of References are attached here.
Skat Consulting Branch in Kosovo Ltd. is committed to achieving diversity within the Pristina-based PFU and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, culture, religion, and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
All applications will be treated in confidence. NOTE: Delayed and incomplete applications will not be accepted. Shortlisted candidates will be considered for further evaluation (e.g., through interview, written test).