INVITATION TO TENDER
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
GIZ Kosovo invites Bidders to submit, free of charge, and without obligation on part of GIZ, a bid on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid. Bids for each lot should be submitted in the requested quantity including transport per destination. Partial or incomplete bids may be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluations and contract awards will be made on individual lot basis.
ITEMS IN LOTS
Supply with Tractor and supporting equipment
ON DEMAND: Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number
GIZ/ 91144417 in the subject line to
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day.
TENDER REF. GIZ/ 91144417
CLOSING DATE November 10, 2020 at 16:00.
The Bidder shall submit along with the quotation the following information and copies of documents:
- GIZ is VAT exempted. Please confirm acceptance that exemption certificate will be processed for the VAT amount
- Detailed technical specifications of the offered products
- The certificate of product origin
- Statement on the year of production of the vehicles/equipment offered
- Authorization from the manufacturer for the sale of agricultural machinery equipment
- Company profile and legal documents
- Reference-letters linked to similar supplies
If interested, please submit your complete proposal together with the above documents via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General purchase conditions and procurement procedures of GIZ do apply.
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification. Request for tender documents and questions regarding the process must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com before the 6th of November 2020.