INVITATION TO TENDER
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing Technical cooperation measures on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
GIZ Kosovo invites Bidders to submit, free of charge, and without obligation on part of GIZ, a bid on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid.Bids for each lot should be submitted in the requested quantity including transport per destination. Partial or incomplete bids may be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluations and contract awards will be made on individual lot basis.
ITEMS IN LOTS
ON DEMAND: Send a request for tender documents via email with reference number GIZ/91156349 in the subject line to email@example.com
The responsible GIZ officer will provide you with tender documents within a day.
22 October 2021at 15:00.
The Bidder shall submit along with the quotation the following information and copies of documents:
- GIZ is Customs/VAT exempted. Please confirm acceptance that exemption certificate will be processed for the VAT amount
- Company profile and legal documents
If interested, please submit your complete proposal together with the above documents via e-mail at XK_Quotation@giz.de
- The tender reference no. 91156349 must be written in your e-mail or the subject.
- Bids must be submitted in pdf format.
- The size of emails for quotation is limited to 30 MB. In case the quotations exceed the maximum data size, quotation documents must be sent via filetransfer.
General purchase conditions and procurement procedures of GIZ do apply.
Bidders are not allowed to contact or discuss any aspect of the tender with GIZ before closing of the tender as it will lead to automatic disqualification. Request for tender documents and questions regarding the process must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th of October 2021.