E2 Partners Group is looking to recruit an IT System Administration in Prishtina.
- Providing IT system administration support to our client and operations
- Manage systems running applications and database systems including storage, monitoring & backup responsibilities
- Operate solutions and systems using industry standard tools (Puppet, Nagios, Splunk).
- Perform security maintenance on the system in line with the company’s global policies
- Maintain the CMDB of all IT related items
- Configure and operate the solution monitoring tools
- Collaborate with global teams across South America and the world
- Report on system health and escalate issues if needed
- Maintain the DRP location and support the SLA enforcement of the solution
- Manage IT vendor contracts
- Perform capacity planning, system patching, and backups
- 5+ Years of system administration experience required.
- Background in service provision in a production environment such as a data center or customer consulting services.
- Experience with Operating System Administration, specifically RHEL, Windows Server & Client.
- Experienced SAN and Networking administrator with provision, implementation and support environments.
- Experienced system architecture design including resource calculation, high availability, security and administration complexity.
- Experience with virtualization technology (VMware).
- LDAP, User and administrator access and administration.
- Knowledge of ITIL and system administration best practices
- RedHat Certification strongly preferred, CISCO certification also a plus
- Preferably a Master degree in a technical field, or Bachelor’s degree with extensive relevant experience.
Interested candidates can apply through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact us at the phone number: +355 69 70 50 551.