- TRAINING PERIOD: July 17th - 23rd, 2020
- INFO & REGISTRATION: http://tiny.cc/oi5crz
IPA FUNDING - EU GRANTS PROPOSAL WRITING - Kosovo - VIRTUAL TRAINING PROGRAM: Project Writing & Management - SUMMER 2020 - Kosovo (potential candidates & B&H) and EU candidate countries (Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey)
“Come in with an idea and leave with a first draft of your project proposal”
VIRTUAL TRAINING PROGRAM: Project Writing & Management for EU/IPA Funding - Kosovo (potential candidates & B&H) and EU candidate countries (Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey)
This training is designed for all those interested to learn/improve their skills in project writing and management for different European funding opportunities for Kosovo - IPA Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance.
The Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance, or simply IPA, is a funding mechanism of the European Union. IPA offers funds to both EU candidate countries (Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey) and potential candidates (B & H and Kosovo).
This training program is for all those in Kosovo, Albania or more, in different sectors - NGOs, Public or/and Private Institutions, looking for European funding opportunities, or would like to explore the opportunities to benefit from IPA funds, whether as lead or as co-applicant, and would like to write ideas through a project-oriented approach as well as learn how to measure and improve the impact of the project.
At the end of the training, the participants will you will:
- Learn how to successfully write a project proposal for EU projects - IPA Funding
- How to plan and manage an EU grant budget.
- How to prepare the Procurement Documents based on IPA’s framework, on services, contracts and goods for every project.
- Take home the first draft of a project proposal based on the project idea you bring in and feedback from experienced grant writing trainers
INFO & REGISTRATION: http://tiny.cc/oi5crz
Deadline for Registration & Confirmation/Payment: July 10th, 2020