Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE) Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency (KEEA)
Kosovo Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Project (KEEREP)
Invitation for Bids
- Project No: 143055
- Credit number: 55080XK
- Contract Title: Renovation of 15 buildings.
- Reference No: KEEREP/1A6/2020.
- Date: July 1, 2020
Renovation of 15 buildings:
1.Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare, Prishtina, 2.Kosovo Meteorological Institute, Prishtina, 3.Vocational Training Center and Employment Office, Prizren, 4.Employment Office, Prishtina, 5.Employment Office, Gjilan, 6.DAT Physiotherapy and Ambulatory facility, Prizren, 7. Laundry building – Hospital Centre, Prizren, 8.Pathology and Morgue Building, Prizren, 9. Psychiatry Hospital, Gjakova, 10. Connecting part between Surgery Clinic&ORL, Prishtina, 11.Pediatric Clinic, Prishtina, 12.Children’s Psychiatry, Prishtina, 13. Oncologic Institute, Prishtina, 14. Surgery Clinic, Prishtina, 15. Intensive Psychiatry, Prishtina.
- Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE)/ Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency (KEEA), has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Kosovo Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Project (KEEREP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for: Renovation of the 15 buildings.
- The Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE), Kosovo Energy Efficiency Agency (KEEA), now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for: Renovation of the 15 buildings (Name of the buildings are mentioned above under the Contract Title)
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information to the address given below and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 09.00-16.00h.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be obtained by interested eligible bidders Free of Charge on the submission of a written application (e- mail) to the address below starting on July 1, 2020
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 00h Kosovo Time, on August 12, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened on August 12, 2020 at 14.00h Kosovo Time, in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security,in sum of; 50,000.00 Euro.
The address referred to above is:
- Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE) Office located at: Str. Mother Theresa no. 36. 10000, Prishtina, Kosova.
- Attn: Luan Asllani, Procurement Specialist of MEE/PIU Office at first floor no. 107
- Tel: +383 38 200 21 563
- E-mail: Luan.Asllani@rks-gov.net
- Web site: http://mzhe.rks-gov.net/