Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
Duties and responsilities:
- Implement and define cyber security program and governance, documentation, and implementation of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines designed to enhance data systems security aligned with business objectives.
- Identify and manage IT security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Organization and execution of the Information security training.
- Assist the investigation of security breaches and assist with the collection of data-grounds for such breaches as necessary.
- Co-operation with appropriate authorities and independent internal and external security audits.
- Develops working knowledge of security tools and security technical knowledge to identify the controls over hardware, media, and the operators and administrators with access privileges to any of these resources.
- Assist on implementing measures from Risk Assessment with all system owners and members of respective departments on all matters (technical and others) that involve IT security issues.
- Assist on Business Continuity Management with main focus on Disaster Recovery Planning that addresses the preservation and recovery of business operations in the event of outages.
- Arrange and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessment, patch management, incident management.
- Perform IT Security Compliance Checking.
- Assist in maintaining ISO27001 Certification.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in a related field or the equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in cyber security.
- Proven experience in Information Technology.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to filter, synthethize and manage information of confidential nature.
- Computer literacy.
- Accuracy and detail orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Please note that Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo will receive only applications sent through online form.
Hard copy applications or applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
Deadline: May 22, 2022