As part of the Information Security team at Solaborate, you will be an essential enabler of the growth and maturity of our information security program. Under the guidance of CISO, you will implement the information security strategy and objectives, including operational tasks to perform periodic control checks as well as to monitor and address current and emerging risks.
Essential Duties And Tasks:
- Under the guidance of Solaborate’s CISO and the established Information Security program, implement and maintain controls in various levels and solutions, to enforce policy and procedure requirements.
- Research, develop, implement, test and review Solaborate's information security controls in order to protect information confidentiality, integrity and availability as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- Assess and analyze information risks through information security risk assessments and provide remediation recommendations where appropriate to do so.
- Responsible and accountable for the day-to-day implementation of the Information Security Program planned activities.
- Reviews and updates the documented procedures related to Solaborate’s Information Security Program.
- Documents all suspected, identified, and reported security incidents. When needed, assists security incident response teams’ investigators triage and/or respond to crises or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Review and verify on a regular basis user access to applications and systems. Document revision and results.
- Assist in conducting business continuity tests and respective documentation.
- Assist in preparation of relevant content for Solaborate staff Information Security Awareness training, as well as regularly educate the workforce on emerging threat alerts and security knowledge.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
- Assist in documenting and tracking implementation of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) for all IS-related gaps arising out of risk assessments, incidents, audits or external testing.
- Assist in evidence collection from internal and external audits requests and examinations.
- Work effectively as a key part of the Information Security team as well as collaborate with business product managers, software development and IT operations teams.
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, attending training and/or courses as directed by the supervisor, and obtaining certifications relevant to job duties.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Company by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Risk Management or another related field.
- Must have extensive knowledge of regulations, best practices and industry standards/frameworks (NIST, ISO27k, CIS Guidelines, OWASP, Mitre Att&ck) as well as privacy and data protection laws (GDPR, CCPA).
- At least 2 years of direct experience in information security-related duties is required.
- Understanding security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Experience with information security audits.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders to implement Information Security recommendations.The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to reason analytically is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of technology specifically cloud technologies, DevOps, web applications and software development.
- Fluent English language, both spoken and written.
- We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Very Competitive Salary compared to Kosovo market
- Great Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
- Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today!
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.