The Human Resource Data and Systems analyst translates business objectives into system requirements to optimize processes and improve efficiency. The HR Data & Systems Analyst is responsible for providing a client-centric approach in the delivery of continuous HR reporting, system data correction, and auditing & training. The HR Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, training, motivation and legal / labor requirements. This position will identify and provide recommendations regarding areas of improvement in HR processes and practices in support of the implementation and maintenance of automated workflows.
The HR Data & Systems analyst should be able to demonstrate a mix of HR functional and technical expertise, HR system integration, and strong excel knowledge.
Collect and Analyze: Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitor’s practices, and other sources. Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, training & development, motivation and turnover. Analyzes internal data and retention rates and the decision-making processes to make internal processes more efficient.
Key HR Processes: Uses data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function e.g. benchmarking, learning needs analysis, employee engagement, performance management and employee survey etc. Helps on delivering cyclical projects such as JD, salary review and bonus payments, including providing accurate base data. Develops an accurate and clear methodology to track total people costs, and provides headcount data to the business to predict staffing levels and costs.
Performance through Data: Develops methods to track return on investment for people related costs. Helps in the ongoing benchmarking efforts of HR related initiatives including job architecture, career paths, market benchmarking, etc. Helps recruiters by providing relevant data, statistics, trends, and patterns to make the recruiting process more efficient. Provides support, including resolving HR system needs such as report generation & process flow documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Systematic knowledge and understanding of key HR processes, their effects on the inner working of the HR department.
- Complete knowledge of data analysis techniques, tools, and software. Knowledge of various statistical models, metrics, and KPIs.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, to conduct primary and secondary research, as well as effectively analyze the accumulated data.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Statistics or related field required.
- At least one year of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits.
- Superior communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Skilled in using statistics to developing employee training and retention programs.
Working place: Prishtinë
Deadline for application: 15.04.2022