The role: HR & Administration Officer
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources and Administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing, multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships and teambuilding.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and strong ability to take initiative.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Albanian and preferably Serbian.
- High-level skills in core IT applications, particularly MS Office.
- Driving license.
Contract length: until 31.12.2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please view full profile and apply to https://kosovo.savethechildren.net/careers until February 16th, 2021 by attaching a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.