The role: Geographical Coordinator in Prizren
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, Human or Child Rights, development studies or other related field.
- At least 3 years/substantial experience working with a humanitarian/ development organisation, including significant experience working at field level.
- Strong knowledge and experience of work with child rights, human rights and well documented experience from work with a right based approach and child rights programming
- Solid experience in project implementation, including budget holding and donor reporting.
- Field level representation with key stakeholders and co-ordination with other NGOs.
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills and experience in advocacy.
- Fluency in written and spoken Albanian and English. Knowledge of Serbian language preferred.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Driving Licence.
Contract length: until 31.12.2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please view full profile and apply to https://kosovo.savethechildren.net/careers until February 16th, 2021 by attaching a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.