The role: Geographical Assistant - Gjilan
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, Education, Human or Child Rights, development studies or other related field;
- 1-3 years of working experience preferably at NGO sector;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing, multi-cultural environment;
- Team building skills and the ability to establish harmonious and effective working relationships;
- Strength in interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Driving license.
Contract length: until 31.12.2021
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please view full profile and apply to https://kosovo.savethechildren.net/careers until March 24th, 2021 by attaching a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application.