EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
Position: Full-time Internship
Work Place: Head Office, Treasury Department
Open Date: 07.02.2022
Closing Date: 21.02.2022
Language Requirements: English
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To prepare the daily news report which includes local news articles and international news articles.
- To prepare the weekly news report while filtering important dates due to their importance that may reflect on market (source: Bloomberg)
- Preparing Treasury Department’s deals tickets.
- Preparing FX Position Report and Liquidity Report on the absence of Treasury staff.
- To make research on financial institutions and countries.
- Analysis of financial institutions, with deep knowledge on financial statements.
- Close follow-up of global developments in politics, economics and banking sector.
- Preparing reports and analysis for bulk data.
- Graduated or undergraduate in Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance.
- Knowledge of international finance, politics and regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Very good time management and organizational skills, ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Willing to learn, strong analytical thinking, problem solving and reporting skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, acquaintance with macros is a plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (Knowledge of Turkish is an asset).
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by filling up the form in English:
https://bkt-ks.com/bkt/burimet-njerezore/mundesi-punesimi/. For any problems contact email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.