Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end- to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our team in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic:
Financial Controller (m/f)
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible in the areas of controlling, accounts payable/receivable and contract management;
- Responsible for budget planning and monitoring, cash flow planning;
- Support for recording of all relevant transactions in the accounting systems or in respective ledgers in accordance with applicable law, taking account of all tax implications (VAT, withholding tax) and cost accounting;
- Support in processing payments in accordance with payment procedures;
- Support in providing support to the customers on their queries, including follow up on overdue and next due payments;
- Preparation and submission of weekly/monthly/yearly reports and other ad-hoc analyses as requested by Head Office;
- Further development of controlling instruments, processes and systems;
- Assist with audit and all other accounting and controlling projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant position;
- Degree in a business-related discipline with a focus on controlling and/or finance and accounting;
- Ability to work independently, structured and precisely;
- Excellent ability to communicate;
- Affinity for numbers and keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills, which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and its tools, including pivot tables/reports, data tables, and advanced charting;
- Must be able to adapt to new and different topics;
- Flexible and reliable on the job.
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties;
- Challenging and varied work;
- Flat management structure;
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
Classification: Restricted to ProCreditGroup
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 08th November 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.