The position is responsible for leading the Financial department in ensuring compliance with local laws and global policies, as well as accounting standards; managing budgets and financial performance.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information;
- Responsible for developing detailed category plans;
- Predicting future financial trends;
- Reporting and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted;
- Responsible for managing budgets and ensuring accounting compliance;
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.;
- Responsible for preparing financial statements;
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports;
- Responsible for initiating and coordinating the competitive bidding process;
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk;
- Analyzing market trends and competitors;
- Ensures appropriate service to other company areas by providing market and product category insights regarding components, prices, and quality;
- Maintains category strategy plan by updating it with raw material market evolution and cost components.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Diploma or Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting. Master degree would be advantageous;
- Being a Certified Accountant would be advantageous;
- 4 to 6 years of previous experience; financial experience in finances, accounting and budgeting;
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting softwares;
- Excellent knowledge of state rules and regulations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen to meet strategic objectives and maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace;
- Advanced problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities in complex situations;
- Ability to lead and apply organizational and change theories to influence change within the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to negotiate at higher levels to impact significant business outcomes;
- Previous experience leading and managing the strategy, budget, and people of a core business function.
You are fired up for the job and you want to work with dedicated people as part of a great team? Apply today if you are ready to take the lead and the responsibility. We look forward to receiving your detailed, written CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , till 25 June 2020.
IN THE SUBJECT LINE, PLEASE SPECIFY THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
We kindly inform you that we will contact only short listed candidates.