Manifesta 14 Prishtina 2022
- Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Hours: 40 per week
- Location: Prishtina
- Directly Responsible to: Business Department
- Period: May 2022 - 31 December 2022.
- Contract: Full-time, fixed term contract
Manifesta, the European Nomadic Biennial, produces one of the world's most influential art
events. Manifesta rethinks the relations between culture and society by investigating and
catalyzing positive social change in Europe through contemporary culture in dialogue with
the social sphere of a specific place. Since 1996, the Manifesta biennial takes place in a
different European city every two years. Manifesta 14 vvill take place during 2022, in
For the Business department at the Manifesta offices in Prishtina, M14 is looking for a
motivated Finance Assistant, starting in May 2022.
The Business department is responsible for on managing the legal, fiscal, and
administrative processes of Manifesta, controlling the budget, the accounting process, and
monitoring all legal aspects involved in the organization of the Biennial.
The Finance Assistant supports the work of the foundation by providing and maintaining
optimal working conditions for the team, ensuring the smooth running of the organization, by
providing administrative and financial support for projects, initiatives, and programs within
the foundation environment.
S/he assists in the maintenance of the contracts, budgets, and processes financial
documents including contracts, expense reports, invoices etc. S/he supports BD in
S/he is line-managed by the Business Coordinator and works in close collaboration with the
- Assists the BD in completing relevant project documentation and other reports
- Assists the BD and project team in estimating and managing the specified budget lines.
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Participate in quarterly and annual reports
- Assists the BD and project team in formulating and updating the project timeline and project schedules.
- Arrange contracts, raise Purchase Orders and other authorizing forms on behalf of BD.
- Maintains, monitors, and controls travel-related invoicing and reimbursement requests
- Supports the Business Department in the procurement and best value deals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate has a minimum degree of higher education (preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, Management and/or Law).
- Fluency in written and spoken Albanian and English.
- The candidate has a minimum of two years' professional experience in project management and/or budgeting, finance, accounting or similar.
- The candidate has experience working in NGO.
- The candidate has experience of working with Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox, and other similar software.
- Experience of working with QuickBooks or similar software is considered advantage.
- The candidate must be results oriented and able to work according to strict deadlines and reporting targets.
- Time management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and monitor overlapping needs and timelines
- Be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and care in administrative processes.
- Flexibility and ability to collaborate with team members across departments
- Discretion with confidential information
- Interest in building relationships in a European work environment.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send your letter of motivation (max 500 words) and CV in English to
email@example.com with subject: Finance Assistant, until 13th of May 2022.