Project Title: Charity Shop for youth employment and environment protection Funded by the European Union Office in Kosovo
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT
Title: Expertise on Development of Business plan, Marketing and Visibility Strategy
Performance period: 15 Working Days
In the context of the EU-funded Project “Charity Shop for youth employment and environment protection” YMCA MOVEMENT- YMCA LEVIZJE as the implementing organization is launching a Notice of invitation for the Short-term expert on Business Plan, Marketing and Visibility Strategy for our Charity Shops.
Background and Justification
YMCA MOVEMENT organization is a member of the YMCA Europe Federation and a representative of the YMCA World in Kosovo. We stand for the Empowerment of Youth in the World.
At the moment in Kosovo we are present in 11 locations with over 1200 young people, where we have 5 youth centers in Prishtina/Pristina, Gjakova/Djakovica, Peja/Peć,Junik, Deçan/Dečani and Rahovec/Orahovac.
The organization also has a program that runs in the model of social enterprise called Charity Shops. We have one shop in the municipality of Gjakova/Djakovica and one online shop in which recyclable products/goods are sold in order to protect the environment and raise funds to support and employ young people in Kosovo.
This project aims to establish the Charity Shops concept in Kosovo as a tool for youth employment and environment protection. Therefore contributing towards building capacities of youth and people with special needs by employing them through social enterprises. The purpose of this project is to create a culture of recycling by working towards SDG13.
Scope of Work:
1. Goal and Objective: Under the supervision of Project Manager, the expert will be responsible for evaluating and improving the business plan, marketing and visibility of the YMCA Shops for the project.
2. Provide details/reference to areas covered: This call covers evaluating and improving the business plan of the YMCA Shops, design Marketing and Visibility Strategy in order to help to make this project sustainable.
3. Activities and Tasks:
- Evaluate and Improve the business plan of the YMCA Shops;
- Design Marketing and Visibility Strategy;
4. Work Relationships: The designer will report to the Project Manager.
5. Outputs and Deliverables:
- Business Plan for two YMCA Shops;
- Marketing and Visibility Strategy of the YMCA Shops;
The expert is expected to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the socio-economic sector in Kosovo,
- Good understanding of Circular Economy,
- Knowledge of gender equality and gender mainstreaming,
- Excellent communication and analytical skills,
- Be proficient in report drafting,
- Excellent written and spoken Albanian and English,
Qualifications and skills
- At least a bachelor degree in, Economy, Business Administration, or associated fields;
- A Master and/or PhD in any of the fields above is considered as an advantage.
General professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of Economic Development and/or Private Sector Development,
Specific professional experience
- Experience in at least 1 project/assignment in assisting private sector clients with developing business plans or providing business consultancy;
- Good understanding of budget planning, budget forecasting, and budget analysis;
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a full offer corresponding to our requirements and the following documentation:
- At least three professional references
The full offer, exclusively drawn up in English, must reach the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28.01.2021 at 10:00 (local time)
This invitation has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this invitation are the sole responsibility of YMCA MOVEMENT and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.