CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - KSV/801 • 21 3774
Title: Services provided by an Expert for the revision of manuals of the Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo
Performance period: 29 w/days within a period of 2 months
In the context of the EU-funded Project ESVET PRO KSV/801 (EU Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) Professional Requalification and Occupation), the Luxembourg development cooperation agency (LuxDev) as the implementing organization is launching a Call for Expression of interest for the recruitment of a Short-term Expert.
The project aims to contribute to the development of a quality-based, inclusive, and accountable education and training system in line with the best international standards, through three results:
- planning and provision of vocational education is responsive to the needs of learners and employers in selected vocational schools
- graduate tracking system is in place in initial and continuous VET to ensure consistent evidence on graduate employability and skills relevance to labor market needs
- arrangements and provision of RPL at Kosovo level are in place and operational in the most needed economic sectors/occupations as a form of employment enhancement and lifelong learning opportunities for adult learners.
Responsibilities of the expert
The expertise will consist in providing the services on revision of two manuals of the Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo according to the changes included in the latest version of the Regulation, as following:
- Operational Manual for Employment Services Provision developed in 2015
- Operational Manual for Training and Re-Training published in 2019.
The expert needs to have a master’s degree in economy, labour studies, education or similar, as well as proven analytical and writing skills for drafting documents and manuals. A good understanding of laws, policies and practices relating to the VET sector and project management is also required along with fluency in both Albanian and English.
Please note that only applications coming from freelance applicants will be considered (applications from companies or NGO-s will be excluded).
Qualified candidates are invited to submit the following documentation corresponding to our requirements:
- Curriculum Vitae of the expert
- Local and/or international professional certification
- At least three professional references
The Terms of Reference and the candidate requirements without the need to register as a drop-box user can be found on the link shown below:
Expressions of interest, exclusively drawn up in English, must reach the following address email@example.com no later than 19.02.2021 at 10:00 (local time):
Please indicate as the subject of the email the reference code of the Expression of Interest (KSV/801 • 21 3774)
Str. Agim Ramadani NN. MES Building, 3rd floor, office no. 307
10000 Pristine, Republic of Kosovo
Note: The expert hired with this contract for specific tasks and duties will be required to possess the personal fiscal number issued by Kosovo Tax Administration
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a full offer including a methodology with an action plan