As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for implementation of a Diaspora engagement and diaspora cooperation activities and is asking companies to submit an expression of interest for participating on the tendering process as Consultancies on implementation of these activities.
Interested companies are invited to submit the following:
1) Proof of company`s legal status (registration and/or certification documentation), company details (name, postal address bank information etc.).
2) References that proves experience in two of the following domains in the last 5 years:
- Implementation of activities on diaspora engagement and diaspora cooperation in Germany and in the countries of origin Kosovo and Albania,
- Implementation of online and in person events with different diaspora communities in Germany and in Kosovo and/or Albania
3) Consultancy expertise of the experts engaged in the company – CV.
All documents must be submitted in English language but do not need to be verified by a court translator and simple copy of documents is sufficient.
After the evaluation of received expressions of interest, the chosen companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the tender. GIZ shall not bear any costs and expenses incurred by any bidder during the tender procedure and shall retain right to accept or refuse completely any offer, annul or repeat the procedure at any time before the execution of a contract, holding at the same time no liability towards the bidders, and shall have no responsibility to provide reasons for such decision.
The tender dossier will be sent only to short listed companies.
Responses are to be submitted via e-mail at: XK_Inquiry@giz.de marked as “Expression of Interest for the tender “Diaspora cooperation VN: 83381880” and to arrive no later than 08.06.2021, 15:00h.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please address them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!