UNICALADMISSION - CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS - A.Y. 2021/22
Università della Calabria announces a public selection process for early admission of Extra-EU students to 1st Cycle Degree Courses (Three years Bachelor Degrees), 2nd Cycle One-Tier Degree Courses (Five years Master’s Degrees) and 2nd Cycle Degree Courses (Two Years’Master’s Degrees) for a.y. 2021/2022. The selection process will be based on qualifications only.
For the academic year 2021-2022, Università della Calabria is going to award 120 scholarships to foreign students enrolled to English-taught Master's Degrees. The scholarships include University fee (€ 1.000,00), free accomodation and canteen access in the University's Campus (value € 6.000,00), and pocket money for roughly € 1.700,00.
Before completing the admission application, we recommend that you prepare as much documentation as is useful for the assessment. Below is the documentation that you can upload, each one separately, in a single pdf:
- First page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree (required if you are applying for a master's degree course - 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
How to apply for the admission call:
- Register on Esse3 Portal (only for unregistered candidates)
- Access Esse3 Portal
- Go to the top-right Menu -> Registrar's Office -> Admission test
- Select the chosen degree course
- You MUST select the competition: "CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS ..........."
- The call deadline is May 14, 2021
- You can apply ONLY for one Degree Course, if you want to change degree course you must first to cancel the previous application
- If necessary, within the call deadline you can upload in your application the missing documentation useful for the assessment
- For assistance during the compilation contact: email@example.com