Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is seeking a consultant for an upcoming project in Kosovo aiming to strengthen the public procurement system in Kosovo to reduce incidents of malfeasance and corruption.
The project is expected to work with the Procurement Review Body (PRB) in Kosovo to ensure the PBR is well-governed (workstream 1), their case management system is digitalized (workstream 2), and the decision-making process quality is improved (workstream 3). The project is also expected to strengthen the procurement systems of 3 targeted institutions to be selected during the inception phase (workstream 4).
The consultant contributes to the delivery of workstream 2 the project, supporting the strengthening and digitisation of the case management system
The consultant is expected to:
- Develop strong working relationships with the leadership of the PRB and other relevant mid-management contact in the organization.
- Engage the client in defining system requirements.
- Design and facilitate key stakeholder survey and/or focus groups to identify areas for further improvement, prioritize findings and achieve stakeholder consensus.
- Inventory current electronic system tools that are used in the procurement process.
- Identify opportunities for effectiveness and efficiency gains in procurement operations.
- Draft business case with recommendations on improving existing system.
- Analyze the procurement systems market and identify potential systems/solutions.
- Facilitate and support the project management of the selected system implementation, customization and integration. ensuring alignment with other government of Kosovo systems
- Facilitate in drafting and communicating system benefits and support in training.
- Extensive experience in analyzing, evaluating, recommending and facilitating the implementation of e-Procurement systems
- A proven track record of delivering effective and high quality procurement reforms in multiple countries
- Strong expertise in establish strong relation and build buy in.
- The ability to pursue, adapt, and lead change, and demonstrate flexibility in response to changing business environments.