Role: Pre-construction Designer / Technician
GSI is currently seeking to employ dynamic individuals as Designers for a major British company.
The position will be based in our Pristina office.
The Designers ideally would have experience or knowledge in aluminium building systems (aluminium window and curtain walling for commercial towers and residential buildings).
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered to the successful applicant.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience and working knowledge of AutoCAD (essential)
- Experience and/or working knowledge of 3D modelling (BoCAD or similar) (essential)
- Degree in Architecture or related engineering field
- Working knowledge of Excel, ability to generate spreadsheets, input and manipulate information.
- Generate coherent and coordinated drawings on AutoCAD ranging from elevation, setting out and detail drawings through to production information and order documentation.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Designer/Technician in a related field.
- Those with experience of working in bespoke system-based curtain walling, windows and other building envelopes would have an advantage.
- Having experience in software as ReynaPro and/or ShuCal would be also considered as an advantage.
Personal Attributes of the successful candidate include:
- Pro-active, diligent, and initiative led approach and positive attitude to completing tasks.
- Task and 'target orientated as well as being highly organised and procedurally led.
- Methodical, ‘attention to detail’ approach to completing tasks set.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent in quickly assimilating and understanding project documentation, requirements and deliverables
- Aligned to gather knowledge, review and necessary and facilitate an effective solution i.e. 'A problem solver'
- Dedicated and tenacious with respect to approaching work
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in pressurised situations and/or constraints.
GSI Associates is an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta and Romania.
Please email CV’s and motivation letter in ENGLISH to email@example.com Subject editor: DESIGNER