DATA PROTECTION OFFICER,
Compliance Function, Head Office/Prishtinë
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Bank is in compliance with legislation and other legal acts related to
personal data protection.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of the legislation and other legal acts related to personal data protection including principles governing data collection and processing, data subjects’ rights, data protection by design and by default, records of processing activities, security of processing, and notification and communication of data breaches;
- Inform and advise on the on data protection laws and regulations as well as group policies and requirements;
- Draft and maintain data protection policies, procedures and other internal documents;
- Foster an overall personal data protection culture by developing an awareness-raising compliance training;
- Oversee the maintenance of records required to demonstrate data protection compliance;
- Supervise and advise on data protection impact assessments;
- Act as a focal point to data subjects when exercising their individual data rights as well as co-operates with the relevant authorities within the Agency for Personal Data Protection.
- Any other duties assigned to him/her by the Head of Compliance.
If you identify with the goals and ethical values of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and have the following qualifications:
- University Degree in IT;
- IT security or IT Audit background;
- Expert knowledge and in-depth understanding of data privacy legislation (including GDPR);
- Sound knowledge of information systems, data security and data protection needs in the
- Experience in the private banking industry (preferred);
- Experience in IT programming or infrastructure, including certification in information security standards (preferred)
- Ability to make good judgements regarding data privacy risks and to prioritize resources and activity around managing those risks;
- Significant experience in performing audits of information systems, attestation audits and risk asses ments (preferred)
- Able to conduct the role independently with high professional ethics;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks and projects;
- Very good personal communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of stakeholders;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels
- Fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory).
We offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterized by flat hierarchies. Your application documents should show clearly, why you are particularly suited to the position for which you are applying. It should include a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying and should refer to the content of our international website (www.procredit-holding.com) and to our bank’s website (www.procreditbank-kos.com).
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the Human Resources and Training Department and invited to participate in the selection process.
Knowledge of English Language, mathematics, and accounting, will contribute positively
to your application.
Your application should be sent only via our online recruitment electronic system: Apply here.
Please fill in all the required fields and submit your application not later than January 18, 2021.