We are a leading organisation for the implementation of international development projects. We promote inclusive economic, social and ecological development to make an effective contribution towards sustainable and widespread prosperity in developing and emerging economies.
Swisscontact is represented in 38 countries with over 1200 employees. The foundation is headquartered in Zurich, Swit zerland.
Our goal is to become a leading organisation in the use of technology to support our projects, donors, partners, beneficiar ies and employees. To complement our Technology team, we are looking in one of our offices in Kyiv, Pristina, Tirana or Zurich, for a
Data / Business Analyst 80%-100%
Job entry: Immediately or by arrangement
Contract duration: permanent employment
- Conceptualize, develop and roll-out state-of-the-art re porting solutions in Power BI (Premium Capacity) with data from our finance and business applications Abacus (Finance ERP), Microsoft Dynamics/MS 365, in the areas of Donor & Partner Management, Project Management, Finance and Administration
- Help us scale up and optimize our existing BI / DWH architecture and corresponding ETL processes
- Champion the digitalization of our key finance processes (budgeting, cost-monitoring, financial reporting) and promote self-service reporting functionality to relevant global stakeholders
- Significantly contribute to the development and maintenance of a coherent organization-wide and adaptive data model
- University of applied sciences degree in the fields of in formation technology, computer science or equivalent higher technical education
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with the implementation and maintenance of data warehouses, re porting tools and/or business intelligence solutions
- Very good skills in data modelling and visualization (advanced knowledge of Power Query and DAX required)
- Prior understanding of data structures of ERP solutions
- Process-oriented and structured thinking with the joy to analyse and independently resolve complex problems in a customer-focused manner
- Proactive, independent, and solution-oriented approach and resilience
- Business proficiency in English (written & spoken), German speaking is an advantage
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas and references. Please apply exclusively via the online application portal. For further information please visit www.swisscontact.org.