We are actively looking for a Cyber Security Specialist who can join our dynamic and fast-growing technology company. The Cyber Security Specialist requires hands-on expertise in the evaluation, architecture, design and implementation of various security technologies. They are responsible for aligning industry best security practices and technology solutions with business strategies while proactively identifying risks and remedial actions that apply to business processes.
Cyber Security Specialists inform and advise on information system technologies, functionality costs, benefits and implementation requirements. Cyber Security Specialist will have a diversified background of Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) infrastructure & solution experience using Microsoft Azure. He/she should be knowledgeable about potential vulnerabilities of virtual machines and container deployment systems. Understands the division of responsibility for designing and maintaining a secure cloud environment. This individual is responsible for coordination with architecture and technical resources to ensure that the solutions are scalable, reliable, and sustainable. In addition to providing technical expertise, the Cyber Security Specialist consistently demonstrates strong leadership, initiative and communication skills while having a proven track record of being actively sought out by other team members for their technical advice.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
Essential Duties And Tasks
- Under the guidance of Solaborate’s ISO and established InfoSec program, implement and maintain technical controls in various levels and solutions, to enforce policy requirements.
- Under the guidance of Solaborate’s ISO and established InfoSec program, performs evaluation, architecture, design, implementation and integration of security solutions that may include, but are not limited to: vulnerability management and remediation, host and network intrusion prevention solutions, anti-virus technologies, DLP capabilities, next generation firewalls, SIEM technologies, specifically Azure Sentinel, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions advanced threat detection capabilities, and network access control solutions.
- Serves as an active member of the incident response team and participates in security incident response efforts by having an in-depth knowledge of common security exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures; acts as a technical lead on forensic technical analyses
- Provides expert advice into the conceptual design and execution of enterprise wide security. (Windows, Linux, network, databases, web, cloud, mobile, etc.)
- Ensure cloud solutions are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
- Regularly evaluates existing cloud infrastructure to identify threats and vulnerability analysis or opportunities for improvement.
- Provide Azure systems support including the creation, management and ultimately responding to monitoring alerts from Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel and others. Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics, with a focus on increasing proactive monitoring across the environments.
- Provide analysis and monitoring of security events and logs from security tools and devices.
- Implement Azure Sentinel use-cases and scenarios.
- Assist infrastructure team to mitigate discovered vulnerabilities.
- Assist Solaborate’s ISO in conducting risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- One or more of the following industry certifications is required: CISSP, Security+, or GIAC.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT role focusing on information security.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience being a technical lead for incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse.
- Experience with Azure Services such as Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management Tools, Security, Identity and Compliance.
- Experience with Information security best practices, and a good understanding of OS concepts, process management, and resource scheduling in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with Azure systems infrastructure experience with deep domain expertise in: Windows and/or Linux OS, networking, storage, high availability, DR architecture, cloud security, application performance.
- Proficiency in several security technologies including data loss prevention, encryption, cloud access security brokers, identity and access management, micro-segmentation, multi-factor authentication, endpoint protection, SIEM - Azure Sentinel, and perimeter defenses.
- Experience with Azure Security Center and security and compliance policies, and experience in setting up enterprise level account structure and security models in Azure.
- Ability to design and deploy a SecDevOps environment.
- Microsoft Azure certification (Administrator or Security Engineer) (preferred).
- Over 5 years design, implementation and configuration experience with the following security products:
- Active Directory
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Encryption, Content Filtering
- Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Forensic and Data Loss / Leakage prevention tools
- Network Proxies (web, reverse)
- Encryption solutions (PKI, SSL, RSA, AES)
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools
- Web Application Scanning tools
- Secure Code Application Testing tools
- We are located at the center of Pristina
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Great Health Insurance Plan
We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Possibility to travel across the world.
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English) and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.