Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end- to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our team in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic:
Customer Support (m/f)
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from the clients/merchants in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Support and guidance, via phone, for maintenance services related to POS terminals (i.e. Payment Cancellation, Copy of Invoice, Restart of POS Terminal)
- Gathering and processing of the evidence reported by or on-site engineers
- Registration, analysis and statistical presentation on weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Report on time to Supervisor and team
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Investigate problems and ability to determine appropriate actions for solving issues
- Preferable University Degree in Economics, Administration, Law or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
- Self-starter, well organized, responsible, reliable and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to learn and develop skills further
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 1st August 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.