Nexus Studio - a visual artist from Germany doing sculpture mixed with media art is searching for a personal assistant to do jewellery and other artisanal works in part time (50%).
For my actual Sculpture project I will need you to carve Gemstones.
The work is done with small grinding and polishing tools like dentists have. The project after that mainly consists of wood-veneer work.
We will have weekly meetings to discuss progress.
You can work from home and you will get all the tools you need.
No experience is needed as I will give you detailed instructions. Fine motor skills are required.
Job starts on 01.05.22, Job interviews will be between 02.04.22 - 15.04.22
Local custom payment with bonus payments. Students also welcome.
You don't need any special qualification or degree but the following is expected:
- you should have very good fine motor skills
- if you have any qualifications as a Goldsmith/Jewellery maker or artisan these are of course welcome
- You need to speak a good English or German
- you can think outside the box
It is an advantage for you if you are generally interested in learning 3D modelling computer programms for future projects.
- You will be working with the most beautiful jewellery materials helping to create unique objects.
- It is a part time job - 19 hours per week.
- You can work from home, all you need is a table, you don't need to drive to work, and you can freely choose when you want to work.
- You don't need to worry about tools and equipment, I will organize it.
- If everything goes well there is a long-term perspective with an option for full time from October.
Applications from the whole Kosovo are welcome but the Job Interview will be in Pristina.
Please send your Email application until 04.04.2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a description why you fit to this job.