PECB is looking for a Course Development Manager (CDM) to join its Training Development team in Prishtina, Kosovo. If you are a passionate individual with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry, we have an opportunity for you. We are a young, multicultural, and innovative team that understands each day as a challenge and a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are interested in developing your career and you are looking for an interesting experience, this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler, and better way to provide education around the world.
A Course Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for developing PECB’s main product: training courses. During the development process, a CDM should be able to familiarize themselves with the topic and is expected to conduct the necessary research and collect reliable and relevant pieces of information and synthesize them into new and original content that is easily comprehensible, accurate, and well written in English.
Usually, the candidate that best fits this position is somebody who is willing to learn new things continuously, likes to read, is able to acquaint themselves with previously unknown topics/concepts, and has excellent English comprehension and writing skills.
A Course Development Manager is expected to:
- Develop, design, improve, and update educational content (training courses, written exercises, quizzes, correction keys, case studies, exams)
- Develop, improve, and update marketing content (articles, whitepapers, brochures, course descriptions) related to educational content
- Seek for ideas and opportunities to improve the educational content
- Communicate and work closely with the supervisor, team members, and members of other departments, especially when it comes to improving the educational content
- Draft training course samples
- Draft, update, and maintain change logs
- Work in projects during various stages of development
- Develop an understanding of the target audience and the market
- Contribute to the implementation of new initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree (or attending their last year of studies) in Economics, Food Engineering, Engineering, Education, English, Sustainability and Environment, or a combination of equivalent experience and/or education
- Advanced English reading comprehension and writing skills. Academic writing skills are an advantage.
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) is mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to continuously learn new topics/concepts
- Willing to learn and grow as well as to challenge and contribute to ideas
- Must work well under pressure, think outside the box, and be able to follow up in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with people from various levels of the organization
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism, and make improvement on the tasks as requested
Job Type: Full-time
Job location: Prishtine, Republic of Kosova
We know that people differ in their personalities, attitudes, and values. Therefore, in order to determine whether you will fit in our organization and know “the way we do things at PECB” read the document attached at the following link: https://pecb.com/pdf/brochures/pecb-corporate-culture.pdf
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV, a letter of motivation, and supportive documents before September 30, 2020, at email@example.com.
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.