Position: Content and Marketing Manager (Full time)
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021 midnight.
About IPKO Foundation
IPKO Foundation is a local operating foundation in Kosovo. Our goal is to seed and support the development of the next generation of leaders with a digital vision for Kosovo. These young leaders may come from any sector or discipline but are united in their embrace of technology, the Internet, and information society.
IPKO Foundation (IF) is seeking a full-time Content and Marketing Manager. The candidate is expected to start as of March, 2021.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Senior Program Manager and other staff members of IPKO Foundation work in implementation of project activities, design and execute communication materials.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve the organization's target
- Regularly update and maintain project electronic and other communication platforms such as social media, website, press releases and other as required.
- Advise in designing networking activities, events and opportunities
- Collaborate with design teams to produce high-quality content
- Support preparation and supervision of production of publicity brochures, handouts, leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Create, edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels and create a good relationship with local media, ensuring a strong online presence of the organization
- Assist in IPKO Foundation initiatives/projects with all the necessary content writing (Blog, Community, Posts)
- Prepare newsletters and press releases to be shared to our database and media partners in order to promote our activities/events.
- Other duties as assigned from the supervisors
- Academic degree in Marketing, Journalism, Social Science, Marketing, and/or other relevant fields
- Good speaking, writing and editing skills in English and Albanian language (both orally and written)
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills and ability to network
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Good administration, organization and interpersonal skills
- Driving license and experience
- Flexible and highly motivated to work with other team members
*This job opportunity is open for all interested candidates. We encourage all beneficiaries of IPKO Foundation’s support to apply, including volunteers, scholars, project participants, partners, and others.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV, a short motivational letter, and any previous work such as: Publications, Newsletter, creative content, other relevant materials in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com no later than the 15th of February, 2021 (midnight). The subject of the email should be: Application for Content and Marketing Manager
*If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact us through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men and women are equally encouraged to apply for this position
*Keep in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be invited by email for an interview.