Open Position: Consultants
The Jahjaga Foundation (JF) is a non-profit organization established in March 2018, with the initiative of President of Kosovo (2011-2016), Atifete Jahjaga. Women and youth empowerment are at the core of the all programs within the Jahjaga Foundation, which range from economic empowerment to full participation in decision making and social inclusion. We seek to create platforms that offer means to all members of the society to lift up one another, and thus transform members of marginalized groups into change agents who work toward development and peace.
The Jahjaga Foundation is seeking to recruit up to five consultants, who will support the implementation of an upcoming project.
Terms of reference
Through this project, the Jahjaga Foundation will develop content for five courses, including:
- Gender diversity in politics and governance,
- Strategies to run an election campaign,
- Public speaking,
- Using social media for political gains, and
- Fundraising for political campaigns.
We are seeking one consultant per course, although depending on the background and experience, one candidate can apply for more than one course.
The Consultants will research and develop content for courses that will be included in the e-learning platform. The Jahjaga Foundation will offer guidelines for the content to ensure that it follows the structure of the platform. Each course includes video and reading materials, as well as quizzes that will measure the knowledge gained in the course. The Consultants will draft the transcript for the video content, reading materials, and questions for the quizzes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, interdisciplinary studies, or other related fields,
- Master’s Degree is an asset,
- Minimum five year experience in the field relevant to the course you’re applying for,
- Experience working in similar projects is an asset,
- Fluent in Albanian and English; Knowledge of Serbian would be an asset,
- Be able to prioritize and implement the requirements within the deadlines.
The expected engagement for this position is ten to thirteen days between May and July 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, by sending their CV and a financial offer via email at email@example.com.
The subject line of the email with the application should be “Application for Consultant” and you should specify the title of the course you’re interested in.
The closing date for the application is May 10, 2021.