REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
CONSULTANCY COMPANY FOR PRODUCTION OF VIDEO COMMERCIALS, VIDEO INFOGRAPHICS AND EVENT VIDEO FOOTAGES, B-ROLLS AND PHOTOS FOR THE DISSEMINATION OF PROJECT’S ACTIVITIES TARGETING WIDE PUBLICS.
- Country: Kosovo
- Project: Kosovo Digital Economy (KODE)
- Assignment Title: Consultancy Company for production of video commercials, video infographics and event video footages, b-rolls and photos for the dissemination of Project’s activities targeting wide publics.
- Ref. No. KODE/CS/2.2b.2/2022
- Project ID. P164188
- Loan No.: 6285-XK
- Issued on: April 26, 2022
The Government of Kosovo has secured support from the International Development Association (IDA) (hereinafter ‘the Bank’) for a Kosovo Digital Economy (KODE) Project in the amount of 20, 7 million EUR. The KODE Project aims to improve access to better quality and high‐speed broadband services in project areas and to online knowledge sources, services and labor markets among citizens, and public and academic institutions.
It is foreseen that the Project will achieve its development objective through two main sets of activities: (1) expanding access of Kosovars to high‐speed and better quality digital infrastructure; and (2) support Kosovars to take advantage of regional and global Digital Economy (DE) opportunities, especially for income generation, usage of services, and learning, thus triggering the growth of a DE in Kosovo.
The Project is structured along three components: 1. Digital Inclusion, 2. Digital Work and Empowerment, and 3. Project Implementation Support.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
This assignment falls under the list of awareness-raising and information-sharing programmed under the Component 3 the KODE Project. This component include communications to raise awareness and acceptance of the different KODE activities and increase the level of engagement around them among target beneficiaries, key stakeholders, and population at‐large. Through concentrated communications activities the Project will aim to close feedback loops by garnering citizens’ feedback on various Project aspects. Also, these activities aim at fixing existing asymmetries in the access to information between urban and rural populations, which falls under sub-component 2.2 while targeting different groups of the population (individuals and households, and public institutions) in underserved or unconnected areas (villages) identified in sub-component 1.1 of the Project.
The objective of this assignment is to produce media materials including two short video commercials, one video with infographics and production of two events video footages, b-rolls and photos, all to be circulated across various digital media channels.
Following the delivery plan of two video commercials:
- Phase 1. Pre-Production of the video commercials - Defining project scope and timeline; Design and conceptualization; Creating script; selecting talents; Location scout
- Phase 2. Production of one 3 minutes video commercial on impact of Project activities exerted on beneficiaries’ welfare and broadband penetration
- Phase 3. Production of one 3 minutes video commercial for promotion of Kosovo Research and Education Network (KREN)
- Phase 4. Creation of Video Infographics
- Phase 5. Production of event b-rolls and photos, including priority sessions, VIP participants, interviews, event b-roll and imagery for each event
In addition to that, the firms has to create an info graphics video with the project data provided by PIU. Also, this year the KODE Project will launch two important activities: the last village connected and the Kosovo Research and Education Network. The firm, addition to above objectives, has to produce for each event video footages, b-rolls and photos.
Detail Terms of Reference (TOR) you can find in: https://kodeproject.org/en/other-procurement notices/
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE COMPANY
- Demonstrated experience in Communications/PR and production of informational videos; (i. General qualifications of the company to REOI).
- Experience working with government or international donors; (i. General qualifications of the company to REOI)
- Demonstrated experience in video production with site views from different cities/villages; (ii. Relevant experience with similar assignments)
- Demonstrated experience in producing event video footages, b-rolls and photos; (ii. Relevant experience with similar assignments)
- Demonstrated experience in producing video info graphics; (ii. Relevant experience with similar assignments);
- A consulting firm must provide the list of experts who have the appropriate skills and credentials to perform the work under this assignment, including relevant knowledge, creativity, and efficiency to be able to manage the assigned tasks. Please note that only for the selected consulting firm will be invited to present CVs of the key staff. (iii. Availability of qualified staff).
- Excellent command of English of key project management staff (iii. Availability of qualified staff).
The evaluation and shortlisting criteria are:
(i) General qualifications of the company to REOI (30%),
(ii) Relevant experience with similar assignments (50%) and
(iii) Availability of qualified staff (20%).
A consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant’s qualifications based selection (CQS) as set out in the Consultant’s Guidelines in Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 1, 2016.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours: 09:00 to 16:00 (Monday to Friday).
Expressions of interest must be delivered by e-mail to the address below latest on May 12, 2022 at 16:00 hours Kosovo time.
Ministry of Economy
Base floor, office no. 12
”Mother Theresa” street, no. 36
10000, Prishtine - Kosova