BOOST EMPLOYMENT PROJECT: COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR VIRTUAL LABOUR MARKET
‘Boost Employment’ is the new project of Swisscontact Albania office aiming at economic development and labour market integration of unemployed job seekers in Albania and Kosovo. The project will be active until December 2024 and is working with key labour market public, civil society, and private sector stakeholders by utilizing digital, innovative and proactive solutions. The project supports a digital platform providing competence-based assessments, guided development and matching, dialogue at policy and technical level, implementation of Mobility Agreement between the Governments of Albania and Kosovo, and more important activities targeting the enhancement of labour market opportunities and services.
The required interventions through this vacancy are integrated in the component one of the project and target the direct design, development and implementation of a virtual labour market platform and its population. To support us in the project activities we are looking for a technical expert as per the following criteria, to work in the component one. For more information on the opportunity and the project please see this LINK.
Component Coordinator for Virtual Labour Market
Employment start: March 2021 (negotiable)
Contract duration: December 2021 (3 months probation period) with possibility of extension.
Place of work: National
Type of contract: Full time employment contract
- Master’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in ICT, especially with online platforms.
- Experience in labour market, skills and employment projects and/or services is an asset.
- Experience in working with international projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and speaking skills.
- Ability to work in group and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Creative and ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend practical solutions.
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Liaise with the project team to understand, determine project needs, and contribute to activities.
- Contribute to and technically supervise the development and implementation of the virtual labour market platform.
- Coordinate with labor market stakeholders in promoting and populating the platform with data.
- Liaise and coordinate with the component 2 and 3 of the project to promote the platform.
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- Curriculum Vitae as per the template in this LINK
- Job Application Form as per the LINK
Deadline for Application: 21 February 2021
Application sent to: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org