BOOST EMPLOYMENT PROJECT: COMPONENT COORDINATOR FOR COMMUNICATIONS
‘Boost Employment’ is the new project of Swisscontact Albania office aiming at economic development and labour market integration of unemployed job seekers in Albania and Kosovo. The project will be active until December 2024 and is working with key labour market public, civil society, and private sector stakeholders by utilizing digital, innovative and proactive solutions. The project supports a digital platform providing competence-based assessments, guided development and matching, dialogue at policy and technical levels, implementation of Mobility Agreement between the Governments of Albania and Kosovo, and some more important activities targeting the enhancement of labour market opportunities and services.
The required interventions through this vacancy are integrated in the component three of the project and target the direct work with communications, promotion of the project activities and products, design and public awareness. To support us in the project activities we are looking for a communications expert to work in the component three. For more information on the opportunity and the project please see this LINK.
Component Coordinator for Communications
Employment start: March 2021 (negotiable)
Contract duration: December 2021 (3 months probation period) with possibility of extension.
Place of work: National
Type of contract: Full time employment contract
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations, or another relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in communications.
- Prior experience in the non-for-profit sector and furthermore in labour market sector is preferred.
- Proven strong design, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools, and techniques (i.e. online media);
- Proactivity, self-motivation, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity in developing relevant marketing content.
- Highly developed time management skills
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Plan and coordinate communication in line with Swisscontact’s country strategy and positioning
- Ensure the application of Swisscontact CD Manual throughout the project communications.
- Promote Boost Employment Project and communicate towards partners,
- Coordinate with Swisscontact Regional Communications
- Design and produce press releases, opinion pieces, other publications
- Regularly update the project website and social media and maintain a lively online presence
- Adequately document communications activities
- Ensure proper tracking and measuring of activities and media exposure.
- Coordinate with Project team in the implementation of the activities.
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- Curriculum Vitae as per the template in this LINK
- Job Application Form as per the LINK
Deadline for Application: 21 February 2021
Application sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com