HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation-Kosovo (HELVETAS) implements the project “Decentralisation and Municipal Support” (DEMOS).
DEMOS is the project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) which is co- financed by Sweden and Norway.
Currently our project team is looking for
- INTERN (2 positions)
- Undergraduate (final year of studies), recent graduates or graduate students in the field of Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields;
- Experience and understanding of digital communications platforms, including social media, website and blog would be an asset;
- Photography skills would be an asset;
- Good writing and oral communication skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Accurate and proactive;
- Fluency in English and Albanian. Knowledge of Serbian is an asset.
Duties and responsibilities
DEMOS expects the intern to work at 3 days per week with the team on project activities. The intern will assist the communication officer in planning and delivering communication activities. The main foreseen tasks will be the following:
- Support the communications officer to compose and publish various project communication materials
- Assists in production of multimedia content such as drafting web stories and social media posts.
- Support the communications officer to analyse municipal performance data and translate the information into simple messages per municipality;
- Cover and write about the project events;
- Support organisation of various events;
- Other tasks depending on current projects and events.
The intern will be based in the HELVETAS Office in Pristina.
Starting date contract: July 2020 or upon agreement. The initial contract will be valid for six months, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Please send your CV (indicating phone number) with subject line: Application - Intern for Communication until latest 3rd of July 2020, 17:00 CET by email to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview.