Call for proposals for grants for the organisation of Roma Political Schools - Deadline 18 April 2022
This call for proposals is launched in the framework of the Council of Europe Strategic Action Plan for Roma and Traveller Inclusion (2020 2025) Priority 5.2. Support democratic governance and promote public trust and accountability. It aims to co-fund national projects aimed at fostering the political participation of Roma. The Council of Europe is looking for grantees to organise training sessions of the Roma Political Schools in: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Italy, Kosovo and the Iberian peninsula.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please read carefully all documents of the Call
Documents to be submitted:
- the completed and signed Application Form (See Appendix I), please also provide a copy of this document in Word;
- a provisional budget (using the template reproduced in Appendix II), please also provide a copy of the budget in excel;
- the other supporting documents:
- CVs of the proposed coordinators and participants/mentors
- document certifying the registration of the non-profit entity;
- bank /financial statements authorized by a financial officer of the applicant;
- contact details of referees;
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
The application form completed and signed, together with the supporting documents, must be submitted in electronic form (preferably Word and PDF, please also provide the excel version of the estimated budget and word version of the application form) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should contain the following reference in subject: Call for proposals – GRANTS – Roma Political Schools 2022.
Applications must be received before 18 April 2022 (at 23:59 CET). Applications received after the above-mentioned date will not be considered.